living water Christian services
"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”
Are you feeling stuck in your life?
Are you looking to move past where you are now, to where you would like to be in your ministry, business, personal life, marriage, career etc. ?
Are you experiencing life struggles such as relationship issues ?
Are you grieving over the loss of a loved one, loss of a marriage etc.?
Are you in need of prayers for yourself or business?
If yes to all or any of these questions, we would like to partner with you to help work through your struggles (challenges) and help you fulfil God's purpose for your life. We have been where you are and understand to an extent what you may be going through.
Ever since I can remember, I have always had a passion to help people and have done so for a number of years. I have helped friends, loved ones, church members, co-workers etc. to overcome personal challenges in their lives and these are people of different faiths, ethnicities and from all works of life. At the same my dear friends, like you I have also experienced the "good" and the "not so good" in my life, but praise Jesus for the Holy Spirit who placed people at different periods in my life's journey to empower, encourage, counsel and come along side to push me forward to where God wants me to be... I will like to do the same for you, so call me today for a one on one 30 minutes free consultation and let's get to work afterwards.
God bless you and remember "With God, all things are possible" Matthew 19:26
Shalom - Dr. Peggy K, Your Christian Life Coach, Mentor & Biblical Counselor
To read all about Dr. Peggy's personal story of healing after child( pregnancy) loss, please check out our blog page or click here http://livingwaterchristianservices.com/blog
Our business is strictly based on biblical principles designed to provide an array of affordable services to those who are desiring to fulfil God's purpose for their lives.
We provide a variety of services to include life coaching, biblical counseling, ministry training and mentoring. With the services offered, we strive to transform the lives of each individual we meet by phone, internet, and face to face through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, our chief counselor, mentor and teacher.
Networking with businesses, churches and other christian organizations locally and around the globe helps enable us fulfil our vision and mission of transforming lives for the kingdom.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We Believe in:
1. The Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and the person of the Holy Spirit as one. 1 John 5:7
2. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Acts 1:5
3. The New testament biblical practices of the Holy communion, washing of the feet, sprinkling of the Blood. John 13:3-8
4. The manifestation of God's power through signs and wonders, Luke 9:1, Isaiah 8:18.
5. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God, the Father & in His personal return to earth in power and glory.
6. The Infallibility of the Holy Scriptures, the Bible as the final authority in all matters of doctrine, conducts relative to daily living.
7. The administration of spiritual gifts led by the Spirit for the edification of the church of God. 1 Corinthians 12:4-7
8. The personal return of Jesus Christ, the eternal damnation in a literal hell for the wicked and everlasting life with the living God for the righteous.
Click this text to start editing. This image and text block is great for descriptions about your business, products, or services. Double-click the image on the right to change it. You can also stack more of these blocks to describe items with imagery.
What our clients are saying
Kemi, thank you so much for helping me on my journey to health and restoration
God bless you
B.B, Albuquerque, NM
Good work.. Woman of God, Please keep it up and the Lord will continue to bless the works of your hands.
In His Service,
Pastor Aaron B. Nairobi, Kenya
Thank you so much for your words of counsel and praying along with me regarding my daughter's medical problems. God bless you sister.
C.K, Albuquerque NM
Dr. Peggy, may you be blessed in abundance today and always. You have impacted my life and so many others and it will all come back to you tenfold.
Rebecca A, Boise Idaho
Peggy thanks for all your love and support. You have really helped me and my family a great deal. God bless you.
Lisa K, Houston, Texas
Thank you very much Kemi for all your prayers, mentoring and counseling.
V.H, Albuquerque, New Mexico